A credit union is a cooperative, member-owned, non-profit financial institution organized to promote thrift. It is controlled through a board of directors elected by the membership. The board serves on a volunteer basis and may hire a management team to run the credit union. The board also establishes and revises policy, sets dividend and loan rates, and directs certain operations. The result: members are provided with a safe, convenient place to save and borrow at reasonable rates at an institution which exists to benefit them, not to make a profit.
Members are from the general public.
- Over 50 years of Credit Union experience
- History of above average dividends
- Competitive Interest Rates on Loan and Deposits
- Free Financial Counselling
- Family Indemnity Plan
- Insurance on Loans and Savings
- Salary Deductions
- Standing Order Payments to external agencies
- Partnering with member to build and preserve personal wealth
- Bringing service to the company to minimize time off
To join Neal & Massy Credit Union you are required to fill out our Membership Application Form and submit your membership application form with the following documents:
- Letter of Employment/Pension/Other Income or last financial statement
- Evidence verifying residence e.g. copy of paid utility bills such as water, electricity and/or telephone
- Any two of the following: Valid Passport, T&T Identification Card, Driver’s License, Birth Certificate
- We have an above average dividend rate.
- We strive for exceptional customer service
- We put our members first
- We have competitive interest rates on loans
- We are a stable and growing company
- We stand by the watchwords Strength, Safety, and Unity