Members in good standing at Neal & Massy Credit Union (NMCU) can apply for the following education grants:
- SEA Grant
- Advanced Level Grant
- Tertiary Level Grant.
Please refer to the rules and guidelines below and ensure that you have saved copies of the following documents so that your application can be completed and submitted via our online portal:
- S.E.A students Performance Report or CXC/GCE Results or CAPE Results
- Copy of Birth Certificate or National ID or Passport
- ·Completed Education Grant Form
- Acceptance letter from School for those applying for Advanced and Tertiary Grant
Please note that only forms and documents that are uploaded via our portal will be valid for the Education Grant Award 2021
Click here to apply for the Education Grant 2021. To sign up for this grant, you will require your credit union membership number. If you do not know your membership number, contact email@example.com for assistance.
1. Applicants MUST BE MEMBERS OF NEAL & MASSY CREDIT UNION.
2. A copy of your birth certificate MUST be submitted
3. Applications must be completed in full and certified by the member who must have held membership for at least six months prior to October 29th, 2021.
4. Applicants must neither be delinquent nor inactive as at October 29th, 2021.
“Delinquent member” means a member who is in default in the repayment of a loan or the payment of an installment in respect of a loan. “Inactive member” means a member who has not purchased the equivalent of a minimum of twelve (12) shares during the preceding twelve-month (12) period
5. INCOMPLETE AND LATE applications will not be considered.
6. All applications must be submitted via the NMCU Online Portal no later than 2:00 p.m. on October 29th, 2021. The following documents must be attached for the application to be submitted:
S.E.A students Performance Report or CXC/GCE Results or CAPE Results
Copy of Birth Certificate or National ID or Passport
Completed Education Grant Form
Acceptance letter from School for those applying for Advanced and Tertiary Grant
7. Selection will be made by a Special Committee in strictest confidence
8. Eligibility for the Awards
- Secondary Entrance Assessment Grant (SEA): Only students, who have accepted the Ministry’s placement will be eligible for the awards.
- Advanced Level Grant: Selection for the award will be based on:
- C.X.C. results.
- Acceptance into A’ Level classes.
- Tertiary Level Grant: Selection for the award will be based on:
- C.X.C. and/or CAPE results.
- Acceptance into an accredited tertiary school/university
9. THE DECISION OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS IS FINAL
10. This program is subject to annual review