Dear Valued Members,
NMCU appreciates your patience and understanding as we work toward the distribution of the 2019 Dividend.
We have submitted the required documents to the Commissioner for Co-operative Development’s (CCD) office to obtain the requisite approvals for the 2019 dividend. Once the approval is received, we will process an interim payment to members valued at 75% of our proposed dividend of 3.5%. The remaining 25% will be paid once we are able to host the 67th AGM.
Please note the following:
- The 75% interim payment will be deposited to members' Dividend Accounts within 3 working days of the approval.
- If a member is in arrears, the relevant deductions will be made prior to disbursement of his/her dividend.
- Group company members will receive a dividend cheque via their Liaison Officer (unless they advise otherwise).
- The form below may be used to inform the credit union how you will like to receive the interim dividend payment. The various options are:
- To the Share Account
- To the Deposit Account
- Payment via cheque
- Direct Deposit to Bank Accounts
You may send the form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the credit union.
For your convenience, members are encouraged to sign up for online banking via here. You will have the ability to transfer your dividend to either your Shares Account and/or Deposit Account.
Sign up to do an ACH Payment
If you wish to have funds sent directly to your bank account, you can complete the ACH payment form via our secure web portal here.
You will be required to attach a copy of your identification document and your bank statement highlighting your name and bank account details (i.e. number and type of account). For your protection, you must sign and date the bank statement. The payment should be in your bank account within 3-4 working days.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.