• IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION: Distribution of 2019 Dividend

    Dear Valued Members,

    We are pleased to announce that the Commissioner for Co-operative Development (CCD) has approved the request for our credit union to pay our members a maximum of 75% of our declared dividends for the 2019 financial year. The remaining 25% will be paid once we are able to host the 67th AGM.

    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

    Read More Now: https://lnkd.in/eguy4tF