- Terms and Rules:
- Members including NMCU staff and their family are eligible to enter and participate.
- Members/participants must follow the rules stated below:
- Participants must be a member 25 years and under.
- Coins must be submitted in RBC coin bags which can be collected from our credit union’s office or at any RBC Royal Bank.
- Only Trinidad and Tobago Coins will be accepted.
- Coins can be accumulated by each member/family. This means parents may not purchase coins from the bank to redeposit to the credit union.
- “Coins” will be accepted from 9:00 am on Monday 19th October to 12:00 noon on Friday 23rd October, 2020.
- Members MUST email email@example.com to make an appointment to drop off their coins.
- All monies will be deposited into the member’s shares account.
- To qualify for prizes your deposit must be in excess of $100.00 and members may deposit any value of money
- There must be no mixing of coins in bags, e.g. if bags contain 5 cent pieces, it must ONLY contain the maximum number of coins in 5 cent.
- Only the EXACT value of coins specified on the coin bags must be submitted for each denomination. No more or less will be accepted
- 5 cent – must contain 100 – 5 cent pieces
- 10 cent – must contain 100 – 10 cent pieces
- 25 cent – must contain 100 – 25 cent pieces
All decisions are final.
THIS CONTEST HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE NATIONAL LOTTERIES CONTROL BOARD