Dear Valued Members,
Neal & Massy Credit Union is pleased to announce our Education Awards for 2020. Below are guidelines for the Awards and links to download the application forms.
Secondary Entrance Assessment (S.E.A)
- A total of 20 students will be eligible for this grant
- The top 3 students will be awarded an additional grant for the next five years as long as they maintain a 75-80% grade point average for the academic year.
- The following documents must be submitted for assessment and the selection of recipients:
- Secondary entrance assessment form
- Copy of student’s performance report slip
- Student’s admission slip
- Student’s birth paper
Download SEA form
- Seven (7) students will be eligible for this grant
Download Advance Level form
- Five (5) students will be eligible for this grant
- Forms can be obtained at the NMCU office, from our liaison officers, and via our website. Forms will also be emailed to members once requested.
- In the event there’s a lower number of awardees in any category, additional students may be accepted to other categories once within budget.
If you require additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org